Cancellation and General Policies
General Policies: Thank you for understanding that our time is important, as is yours,
- Class Passes - In case of illness or last minute travel, the classes you miss will be honored and extended. We offer unlimited class passes for those who want to come more often. Class passes can be used by anyone in your family. No refunds on passes. Passes CAN be transferred to a friend or family member if you can not use your pass.
- Services - Please give a 12 hour notice of cancellation for services, so that I may fill in your appointment time with someone on my wait list. There will be a $10 fee if cancelling less than 2 hours of appointment time, and $25 fee for "no shows".
- Yoga Workshops - If canceling participation in a yoga workshop, a full refund will be given up to three days before the workshop. After three days no refund will be given, but full credit toward another workshop, yoga classes, or services will be given. Of course illness or emergencies will be fully refunded.
- Chios Energy Healing Trainings will have a $10 non-refundable administration fee. You can receive a full refund minus the $10 up to three days before the training. If canceling participation in a Chios Energy Healing Training three days or less before the training no refund will be given, but you will receive full credit toward another training, classes, healing sessions, or workshops.
- If ZenYogaWellness (Susan Robinson) must cancel for illness, travel, inclement weather etc., classes will be extended or made up another day. Workshops will be rescheduled.